Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Comments

The comment I have made on Simon’s Blog explains how more thought needs to be taken into consideration when including the use of ICTs in certain parts of the country that have a lower socioeconomic status. The comment can be viewed here.

The comment I wrote on Kirsti’s Blog is agreeing with her post at how useful concept maps can be to engage students in higher order thinking. Kirsti’s Blog entry as well as my comment can be viewed here.

The comment I wrote on Michelle’s Blog talks about how Blogging in school can be a useful tool but needs to be monitored and used carefully. The comment can be viewed here.

The comment I wrote on Simon’s Blog regarding Netiquette and ethicality talks about how teacher’s need to model behaviour and be conscious of cyber-bullying in the classroom. The comment can be viewed here.

The comment I wrote on Courtney’s Blog discusses the use of Weebly and asks how you would incorporate other choices into a task if some student’s cannot use the computer well. The comment can be viewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment